Thursday, April 19, 2012

Goodbye

Goodbye Europe.  You've provided me with memories to last a lifetime.  I feel like I'm coming home a new person, more cultured, more excited to see the world.  Italy, you gave me laughter & friendship.  The nights I spent roaming your streets were some of my favorite.  France, you gave me peace & joy.  By far, one of my favorite times there was standing on the Eiffel Tower, watching the sun set, surrounded by new friends & old friends, just thinking how lucky I am.  England, you gave me what smiles & friends that I will always cherish.  The people I came with began as a group of mostly strangers & I'm coming home with new friends who I've made so many wonderful memories with.  Thank you for all you have given me Europe.  Until we meet again... Your's truly, Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment